Here you can ask any technical question.
kthursto

Month View

Post by kthursto »

On this website: www.maggieerickson.com, I have included month.php on the home page. However, no gigs are showing up. I can see them in the calendar.php file (http://www.maggieerickson.com/calendar/ ... lendar.php); but, not on month.php. How can I get gigs to show up on month.php as shown on maggieerickson.com? Thank you in advance for your answer.

PaderDesign
Administrator

Re: Month View

Post by PaderDesign »

Hello kthursto,

great that you found your way into this forum!

I'm just trying to reproduce the issue. So far I can see you run GigKalender v1.2.65_009.
As soon as I will find a solution I will answer here again.

Friendly greetings,
PaderDesign

PaderDesign
Administrator

Post by PaderDesign »

Hello again kthursto,

would you please so kind and export the data of your GigKalender installation? You will find this in the backend > Admin > Export. Please send me these 5 csv-files and the gigkalender.ini.php via email at mail@paderdesign.de.

That should be the easiest way!

Sincerely yours,
PaderDesign

kthursto

Post by kthursto »

Thank you so much for looking into this! We've emailed the files to you. Please let me know if there's anything else you need to help reach a solution.

PaderDesign
Administrator

Post by PaderDesign »

Hello kthursto,

would you please so kind to unzip the attached file month.zip, copy the file month.php into the folder calendar/calendar/ of your GigKalender installation? It will replace the existing file and print out some hidden information on the website, then I can locate the bug much better.

Many thanks in advance,
PaderDesign
Attachments
month.zip
(1.89 KiB) Downloaded 2241 times

kthursto

Post by kthursto »

Hi PaderDesign, the new month.php file has been uploaded. :D

PaderDesign
Administrator

Post by PaderDesign »

Hello kthursto,

several times I looked at this case but found no reason why it happens. I fear there is a variable in your code which is in conflict with a variable of the GigKalender. But that is fixable, I just need more information.

One thing you can do to help me:
Unzip the attached file to your GigKalender installation. It will replace two files: calendar/month.php and functions/standard.php. Both will print out some hidden information on the website.

Another thing you can do:
In the subfolder includes of your GigKalender open the file error_reporting.php and change line 11 to

Code: Select all

error_reporting(E_ALL);
Load the webpage which includes the month view of the GigKalender and check if you see any messages. It might help to add a temporarily gig for the current month. If there is any additional message or notice on your webpage, just copy and past it here into the forum. A screenshot could be helpful then too. When done and necessary change the line back to

Code: Select all

error_reporting(E_ERROR | E_WARNING);
If you see any chance to give me FTP access to the webpage then it would be much easier for me to fix it. In this case just send me the FTP login via email to mail@paderdesign.de.

And please excuse me for the late answer!

Sincerely yours
PaderDesign
Attachments
month2.zip
(12.11 KiB) Downloaded 2189 times